0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You will hear a TV researcher talking about her job.
Complete the sentences.
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
- The subject that Rita studied first at university was (1) .
- Before getting her present job, Rita studied a subject called (2) .
- On the day she tells us about, the country where Rita was working was (3) .
- There were a total of (4) people in Rita’s team on that day.
- The animal which Jamie had to photograph was a sort of (5) .
- The camera crew had to film Jamie as he climbed over the edge of a (6) .
- Rita’s lunch consisted of sandwiches with (7) inside.
- Jamie had to hold a (8) to help him see the crocodiles as he crossed a river.
- A special light which the crew was using, known as a (9) “ ” stopped working.
- Rita says that Jamie looks really (10) when you see him crossing the river on the programme.