0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Correct 6 / 6 PointsIncorrect / 6 Points
- The museum gardens were first created in the year (1) .
- There are exhibitions of English furniture and (2) art.
- In the museum shop, visitors can buy (3) cards and books.
- Cars can be parked at the (4) near the museum.
- Regular buses to the museum leave from both the city centre and the (5) .
- Call 451858 to find out more about (6) visits or room hire.